Experienced traditional Freeman workshop, many of the people working with us were associated with the original Freeman factory, we have tried not to lose the traditional Freeman skills.
Come into the Boatyard for the winter
- Out of the water - drying the hull helps to keep osmosis away, or at least under control. It protects the boat from the rivers flooding and the buffeting of the winds as the boats constantly swing backwards and forwards on the moorings.
It is an opportunity to do the work - cleaning, polishing, repairs or projects with the Freeman Shop, parts and staff to hand.
Freeman Club Re-Antifoul Package - With Winter Storage
Members can take advantage of our re-antifoul package, this is an especially attractive deal. It includes pulling the boat out of the water, chocking it off the trailer, pressure washing and a coat of antifouling (material charged as used), back on the trailer and re-launching. If this is included with storage there is also a split payment scheme offered to spread the load!
Free Projects Service
Whilst the boat is in for storage at the club rate, provided you are buying the required parts from the Freeman Shop, we will meet you on board to assist your projects, list the expected parts and work order and consequently guide you through the installation of your project, giving thoughts and guidance throughout.
Jobs you feel you do not want to undertake or do not have the time to complete our professional staff can do the relevant sections, such as the gas installation for example.
Freeman Club - While You Wait - Re-Antifoul
An inclusive price for pulling your boat out of the water, pressure washing, re-antifouling and re-launching. This can be done by arrangement as a one day service, whilst you're passing through on holiday.
Freeman Club Engine Service
- While You Wait - Pre-Booked In - Varying degree's of engine service can be achieved while you're aboard your boat. Perhaps while passing through on holiday.
Repairs & Refurbishment of your Freeman Cruiser
Projects undertaken at the Freeman Workshop can include:-
- Rubbing Strake repair or renewal
- Attention to underwater gear, Props, Rudders, Cutlass Bearing, Gland etc
- Repainting Hull and/or Superstructure
- Window Refurbishment & Window Rubber Renewal
- Fitting Extras: Bathing Platforms, Boarding Ladders, Davits etc.
- Engine & Gearbox Service and Repairs
- Internal Woodwork, Furnishing and Re-building.
- Hood Re-Fits & Repair, Hardtops
Moorings & Storage
As well as Winter Storage we have countryside moorings and a Special rate for all year round out of the water storage.