Care has been taken in the compilation of this web site. The statements contained on this site are believed to be correct. However, the Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from inaccuracies.
Also we can not control the content or take responsibilities for pages maintained by external providers/organisations that can be accessed through our site. Any external products and services listed do not necessarily carry the endorsement of the Company or imply a recommendation.
We can only summarise a subject on this website but please telephone for further discussion on your proposed projects.
It also cannot take into account all the variations of Freeman models possible. Not all ideas are suitable for all models. If in doubt do seek professional advice before venturing into a project as to suitability, technique, working practice and health and safety obligations.
If you are aware that any of the information here contains mistakes or needs updating, please tell us.
You agree that you will not:
Limitation of Liability
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Web site which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- Use this Web site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Web site including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this Web site or the underlying software code;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web site or related infrastructure;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks.
In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this Web site or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Disclaimer of Warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this Web site. All such information, services and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of this Web site, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We reserve the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of your residence.